Monday – Friday 3-6 p.m.
Sundays 3 p.m. – close
- Bacon Fat Popcorn – brown sugar, sea salt
- Cashews – smoked cashews & cherries
- Pimento Cheese – pimento cheese, cayenne maple potato chips
- Five Spice Bao – five spice-rubbed & smoked pork, house-made steamed bun
- Pickle Jar – variety of house-pickled vegetables
- A rotating selection of 5 draft beers at 50% off
- A rotating selection of $5 wines
- A selection of $5 cocktails
The Blackbird Tavern + Kitchen
From the same folks behind Spokane’s love-of-suds-hub, Manito Tap House, comes The Blackbird, offering locally-minded, elevated gastropub fare and a comprehensive spread of beers (34 on tap), wines (4 on tap) and spirits.
This Spokane River-adjacent gathering place lives on the freshly restored first floor of the historic Broadview Dairy building, accommodating any event from basketball games over Belgiums to private dining bashes.
The Blackbird also expands its forward-thinking methods
Beyond the cuisine, libations and interiors by seeking to become the second 4-Star Certified Green Restaurant in the Pacific Northwest (Manito Tap House is the first).
It’s a place
Spokanites can proudly plant a flag on and a checkbox visitors won’t leave blank on their return trip. Did we mention there’s brunch? Can’t wait to pour you our favorites.